Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yawn...

I think our trip is catching up with all of us finally. The past few days I have been barely able to keep my eyes open past dinner time. Guess that means a few early bedtimes to catch up.

Our living room is finally back to normal, all the suitcases put away and clothes sorted etc. I have put away all the goodies I got for Ariel's stocking. Since Disneyland was our family Christmas gift, I got a few things from the park for her stocking, and I will be making a scrapbook up as well for her. I will post pages as I make them up over the next few months.

Ken was back to teaching on Saturdays, only one course this time, which is a nice change. We will enjoy having him around more on the weekends. Yay. In the afternoon we got a call from Ken's co worker Gerard inviting us for dinner with his family. So we happily accepted, as our fridge is still empty, haha.

So we had a wonderful dinner of spaghetti and brownie and ice cream for dessert. Yum. Ariel had a great time hang out with Mary, their teen daughter. I think Ariel remembered her from our last visit.


Mary was playing with my camera and was taking some cute pictures of Ariel. I love this one of her on the piano. Hee.


Then Ariel managed to convince Mary and Leanne to help her practice her jumping.


Then we had story time... which had me nearly falling asleep as well. I was pretty relaxed I guess. Haha.


We packed up to come home to bed, and we were all out pretty fast. Somehow we managed to get up for church, but we were all pretty tired looking. In the afternoon we all managed to grab a catnap, and that was nice.

For dinner, Dad, Rita and her daughter Cynthia came over with a bottle of wine and pizza. We then watched our Disneyland video footage we shot. It was fun and it was neat to watch. I hope it helps Ariel remember the trip, but she still is talking about dancing with Snow White so I think it is going to stick for awhile at least. Hee.

Well, I want to get to bed, as tomorrow Ariel has her first dance class in the morning, so we need to be well rested. Yay! But I will leave you with the little video I made up of some pictures and video from our trip. Sort of a final installment and look back, hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

So I finally got to sit down with taeya to look through the Disneyland pictures and video...she especially LOVES the pictures of all the princesses. But her interest stretched beyond that, as with every picture she asked "who that? what that?" She was spellbound by the whole thing. Very cool :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...