Thursday, September 25, 2008

News Flash!

Its not the flu! I have freaking food poisoning! Good grief! I talked to Dad tonight and he and Rita were also sick with the same symptoms this week. We all ate the same pizza on Sunday night... except Ken, who didn't have any veggie and he is perfectly fine! Soooooooooooo lame! I will be writing the restaurant to let them know about this, as it hasn't been fun.

Today was rainy day and I had no energy. I have been slowly eating again, and it hurts, so its still going to be a few days until I am back to normal. Anyhoo, so Ariel and I watched some movies and played around. I managed to do a few things like changing our sheets and cleaning the kitchen.

I took a few cute pictures of Ariel, so I will leave it at that. Enjoy and good night.

Ariel watched Lilo and Stitch for the first time with Ken last night.
So now she has a new friend.



I love Stitch!


Peak a boo!


Nap time with friends.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better,but blah on the food poisoining. Could your little girl be any cuter..I could just hug her and hug her :)

Dianne said...

Poor sick girls!

Glad you're on the mend.

Kristin said...

I too am doing a bit of blog reading catch up. What a bummer that you were feeling so sick! I am glad you are on the mend now though.

What a cute pic of Ariel and all her friends sleeping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...