Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another day, another pink outfit

I think she must like pink since she seems to smile more in anything that color. Maybe I should conduct a study? lol. Anyhoo, she is just waking up from a nap here. Its fun to go greet that grin. We shall see if she as happy tomorrow after her first shot. Ugh. I think I am going to cry more than her. Somewhat dreading it, but its important. Sigh.

Today we went for our first walk/shopping trip on our own into town. We went to the grocery store, drug store and then back home, making for a good 2 hour outting. Ariel slept for the first half and was awake for the remainder. She was quite happy and watched things go by. We had to go buy some veggies for the corn chowder I was making. I am taking time to get some meals in the freezer when I have time and energy. With uber leftovers of ribs, I don't have dinner to make tonight or tomorrow so its a good day for cooking and baking. I made enough for 3 dinners, so that was very cool. Yay.

One new thing I did buy to try cooking was some duck breast. I am really excited to try this after watching a cooking program last week on it. I love duck, so I can't wait. Stay tune for the results. Quack!

Tonight the lady from the Canadian Scholarship Trust Plan came by to talk to us about saving for her future education. Since we were given some money for her education from several friends as gifts, we are looking at how the best way is to make that grow for her. This plan seems pretty good, especially compared to what the banks offer. I still have lots of reading to do but it was nice to get some good info in person.

Ken is downstairs playing his guitar for Ariel who is on her way to dream land. Pretty cute. Apprently, instead of lullabies, she is getting Bon Jovi, and she loves it. She is our little rock and roll chicky.

This is some video I took earlier tonight of Ken making the starfish puppet dance for Ariel. She loved it as you can tell. Click here to see.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...