Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ariel is no trick, but a treat!

Yes faithful readers, Ariel is marking this first halloween as a lobster! Lol. She got all dressed up this morning for pictures when she was fresh and happy, since dinner hours isn't her best time of day. We went for our walk with Nana, and showed off her outfit to the town. She smiled and cooed as she was gushed over. One elder man said if he was a week younger he like to court her. Very cute.

We stopped in to see Aunty Fran and then Stella. She is filling her nice bag that Stella made for her, with candy for daddy and me. What a nice girl. We had a visit with Stella and Ariel grabbed a quick snack and catnap. We got home at noon to put the ribs in the slowcooker, yum. I can't get over how cold it has gotten. So a nice warm meal tonight is gonna be great.

Ariel will go out briefly tonight to see a few people and try and score us some more candy. As for now, she is sleeping in her chair, resting up. Although, I am not one for this holiday, I must admit getting to dress Ariel up is fun. Maybe its will grow on me. I just wish is wasn't so spooky. Blah.

I have some things to do, so I will update soon on the past few days. I am pretty tired right now, so I want to try and get a nap in too. Hope everyone has a fun day!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

hehe! terrific costume! Glad to hear you had a fun day with your sweetie :)

Megan said...

I tried to order the lobster (and the octopus and a bat) on Ebay, but had to pull out of the bidding as they always went over my limit!
Ariel's too cute! Glad you had fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...