Tuesday, October 10, 2006

What day is it?

Don't you always feel like that after a holiday weekend. I woke up confused all day, which of course is really stupid. Can I still blame hormones? Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving dinner. I wanted to post one more pic of Ariel in her pretty dress. She was just getting up from a nap so she looks a little out of it, but still looks great.

Anyhoo, yesterday was nice and relaxed. Nana and Papa took Ariel so Ken and I could get some long overdue shopping done. So we left a very sleepy princess at 1030am and drove to richmond. The mall wasn't acutally that bad, which is always nice when you only have a few hours. We hit the Bay first and Ken found some cheap DVDs of some animated stuff. I'd like to mention they also had a large corner with.... CHRISTMAS STUFF. Yes, I have already seen my first tree of the season. I think that is a new record, thanksgiving day. Wow.

Then we hit Please Mum, where I had a gift certificate from Natalie and her mom Olga that was a present at the baby shower. Just my luck they were having a sale too, so score on the deals! I got these 2 cute dresses in 18 month size along with matching tights! Too cute. I love that blue, gorgous. I also got a cute cupcake t-shirt for $5. I loved the one Nat got in newborn size and was so sad when Ariel didn't fit it anymore. This one is different but it still has a cupcake on it. I LOVE CUPCAKES! Tee Hee.

We grabbed a quick bite and checked in with Nana, Ariel was still sleeping, yay. Then we hit old navy so I could get a few shirts and pants. I still am in transition, most things fit again, but are snug on top, and I hate that. I need loose fitting. Found some nice stuff, so I was pleased. Then it was to the Gap for work clothes for Ken. Got some great pieces and I finally got him to go with some things in chocolate brown. SOOOOOOOOOO NICE! He looked really awesome going to work this morning.

We stopped at a few other places before we came home to our girl who had just woken up and had her bottle. Got a big smile from her. She always misses us. Its neat having her know us and the look in her eyes when she sees us. Too cool.

Today was more routine, with a nice walk and lunch at the cafe with Nana. Ariel was wearing her new kitty outfit from her Grammy Priebe. Its perfect for fall walks to slip over her clothes and she is warm enough. I think she likes it. I told her to say meow when I took the picture.

Ken is working late tonight, so we are gonna hang out and watch some girl shows, Dancing with the Stars. Whee!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...