Friday, October 06, 2006

Six Week Checkup

This morning was my 6 week postpartum visit with my Doctor. It went very well and I am excited to say my blood pressure has returned to normal! Huzzah! So thats a big stress off me. I did ask about future children and if I would need a c-section again, and it looks like I will. Most of the problem was that I wasn't big enough to birth her, so the chances of that happening again are high. The one upside is the fact we can schedule it, and then if Ken's family comes again, they will get more time with an actual baby. Its funny how family history has kept true, mom had surgery with both Mike and I, so I guess thats how it will be for us. Ken would really like to have 3 kids, but I am not sure I want to have surgery more than twice, if thats how its gonna be. I guess time will tell. I did recover well so maybe I will change my mind. I love Ariel so much I just might give in. Heh.

Ariel got another card from her Aunty Kara today, for her 2 month birthday which is next Saturday. I can't believe that actually. Time really does fly. I am starting to sort out the clothes that don't fit her anymore to pack up. Its hard to say goodbye to some of my favorites, but she has so many exciting outfits to wear in her next phase.

This weekend is the big turkey day! So pictures galore as Ariel has her first holiday!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...