Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Ariel's blue period

She is an artist already. Hehe. She is modeling one of her new blankies that I got finished today, in fact I got them all done because.... no doctor appointment, thus no shot. Got a call from Kristina at the doctor's office to say our favorite pediatrician was out with the flu or something. Sooooooo, once again we were rebooked for next tuesday. Hopefully, third time is a charm. I think this bumping it again only makes me more anxious. Blah.

Check out Ariel's new Robeez's for winter. Are they not the cutest things ever. Love the snowflakes. I wish they made them in my size. They even have a bit of silver stitching so they sparkle. Whee.

So we ended up visiting Stella this morning and making our blankies. Whee, way more fun anyways. The cat was checking her out in the carseat and Ariel started talking to her. Trust I forget the camera that one time. Next time for sure. Had a nice visit with Stella, and had lovely tea. Yum. When we were talking about Nana, she happens to pull in the driveway. She had found me, or more so Ariel, but the gal was in deep sleep. So Nana just drank tea and watched her sleep.

After sewing we headed home for a quiet afternoon. Ken is staying late again, some presentation of something the school is sponsoring. Either way, it will make for another girls night I guess. I just gave Ariel her bath and she is napping again, so figured I'd get my blog in for the day. Well, better get the dishes done, fun eh?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...