Friday, October 27, 2006

The New Great Pumpkin

Ariel is the new great pumpkin in our lives this year. Hehe. Here she is all ready for her first coffee party. She is pretty pumped. We missed last time because we were both sick. Blah. No sickies today!

Last night we did our pumpkin carving and watching of 'Charlie Brown and the great pumpkin.' Ken was home earlier than he has been in a long time (even with a long meeting and bad traffic). It was nice to spend time together as a family. Ariel was glad to have him home I think. I'm sure she wonders where he goes all the time.

Here are some pictures from the event. It will be fun to look back on these this time next year, when I am sure she will be more into it. Well, I'm off to party! Bye!


3 comments:

allison said...

Looks like fun! I hope you don't mind me barging in -- I followed your link from a referral to mine ;) Ariel is so stinking cute, and very fashionable!

Jay said...

lol, no problem. I love checking your blog out, saw the link on a message board. Your girls are adorable! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Megan said...

Are you dressing Ariel up tonight? I have 4 costumes to choose from for Cade and I've decided he'll wear two! One at daycare and one to trick or treat in... tune into Team Reddick for a picture or two!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...