Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Fall has arrived...

And boy is it cold. Yikes. Kinda a shock to the system this week with the major weather change. Had to pull out all the warm sleepers for Ariel, and soon realized some of them she won't be wearing much longer. Sniff. She is growing in length and is moving fast into 3-6 sizes, even though they a bit big still in some ways. Either way, she looks cute.

So yesterday, we decorated the house for fall. Lots of leaves, pumpkins and turkeys. I can't believe thanksgiving, the canadian edition, is this weekend. Ariel and I made some cute cards to give out this weekend. Hehe. I think she likes thanksgiving, or at least my decorations.

Tonight is our prenatal class reunion. So I am making some pink and blue cupcakes. No help with this one from the princess, she has fallen asleep already.

Other than that, its gonna be a mellow day so I shall go and tend to my cupcakes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...