Tuesday, December 12, 2006

After the storm

I am happy to say that we didn't seem to have any damage around our place after the storm last night, but I did see one huge tree that came down over the little foot bridge behind the shopping center. CRAZY! Really hope no one was under that when it fell. Here is a pic I forgot to include in the last blog. Ariel and daddy posing with her new nativity set we got her. Its from Fisher Price, and all little people. Is that too cute or what? It even has a light up star that plays a Away in a Manger. Awe! Years of fun this will be.

Today was a shopping trip to the village for my materials for making antipasto later this week. Yum. I also managed to get a sheet of my famous painted sugar cookies made today (since we didn't get to them last night). Still have some more dough but I need more food coloring so it will have to wait. I also started a secret photo project for my blog with Ariel's help. Stay tuned, it will be super cute. A hint... a visual christmas carol. Hee.

Ken is working late tonight, so its just us girls hanging out. Ariel is busy playing with her toes and anything that makes a crunchy-crackle sound. I think I will take it easy tonight, as I am pretty tired. So in closing, here is the little princess in a candid moment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...