Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmas Countdown Begins!!!

Ariel is excited, can you tell. She is all decked out for the christmas coffee party this morning, whee. Last night we were preparing our gifts for everyone, so the living room looks like a bomb went off in it. Blah. Guess I will deal with that later.

The snow is still here, but more in a slushy sense of the word. Its a lot easier to walk around in and I ended up walking down to the store yesterday with baby in tow. As we made our way down the street, the filming people had returned yet again, this time on a grander scale. Turns out its a feature film, but then again I have heard that from the workers before and it goes straight to video. Its so weird thats its a Halloween film, especially as they try their best to get rid of the snow. Lol. Here are some pics, its quite an operation.



Ken's event went really well and I look forward to seeing the video of it. I am sure once he gets a free moment he will blog about it. He ended up working from home yesterday, which was nice for him. He has been putting in some 10-12 hour days as of late, so to do work in the comfort of home was a treat. Not to mention he got to see more of Ariel. She seemed pleased to see him too. Nice to have time with both mommy and daddy.

As far as today, I have to make up the christmas cards. I got a good start last night, so if all goes well they will be in the mail this weekend. Also plan to do some wrapping and trying to clean up the various messes around this place. But I will always find time for a snuggle with my girl under the tree. Hee

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ariel looks so happy to be standing with you by the tree - awesome picture! Those "Halloween" pictures are really neat - but I agree, it's strange to see a Halloween scene in the snow :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...