Monday, December 04, 2006

Ginger-babies!

Heheh, yep. I made them for the baby tea party over at Stella's tomorrow morning. Ariel is going to hang out with the boys, Issac and Carter. Should be fun.

So the Champions party was wonderful, complete with awesome food. Yum. Nice to catch up with everyone. Ariel was a good girl and was the attention grabber most of the evening. She was wearing her ever so cute christmas dress. I'm glad she is getting lots of wear out of it, for what I paid *cough cough* its worth it for the utter cuteness. You only have a first christmas once right?

Had a dentist visit this morning, haven't been in almost 2 years, gack. I was to go for my year visit but then I got pregnant and had such a sensitive gag reflex, it wasn't in anyones best interest that I go and barf on them. Sigh. Anyhoo, Nana and Papa came to watch Ariel since the housekeeper was at their place, it worked out perfectly. The cleaning was fast but right before I was to leave, my x-ray showed the tiniest of Shadow inbetween my back teeth, thus a cavity. Blah. So I shall return next monday to deal with that. I can honestly say that I do not fear the whole thing now, because once you have been poked with the biggest needle in your spine (three times in a row) the freezing needle at the dentist is NOTHING!

Well, its time to get the girly into bed, bye!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...