Tuesday, December 19, 2006

How many shopping days left?

So we went to the mall today in the little volvo that could. Hee. I really enjoy the busy shops during the week down to Christmas, mostly since I really have nothing to buy! Haha. I did check out some of my favorite stops and did find Ariel some good bargans. Old Navy had oodies of things under 5$ each. Woot. Why is it that dressing kids is much more fun than shopping for myself. For the few things she got, I found one shirt. In my defense, its really a lovely shade of plum. At least I have something nice to toss on with the old black skirt. Also we stopped at Baby Gap, oh big mistake! Super cute onsies that an animator would go nuts over....or any wacky parent. Hehe. Actually, she was spending some of her Christmas money, so its all fair.

The find of the day I think was brought on by the fact it is uber cold today. Maybe deep down I am wishing for a bit of warmth. Its crazy I know, I zm the winter girl, but maybe, just maybe this little summer baby is affecting me. How much? I bought her a bathing suit! Not just any suit, but a bikini! This could be the part of me saying, hey if you can't wear one, let her! Especially before she develops into a teenage hottie, eep!

So our day ends as we prepare for dinner and tomorrow a party with my high school gang. Cool!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...