Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The family christmas card

Ariel is still sleeping... she better not do this christmas morning. Hehe. Anyhoo, thought since all the cards are mailed or emailed, I can post our annual christmas card image, this year of course we got to add Ariel. Awe. Its a fun tradition I think people look forward to, and one I always want to make time for. I am making a scrapbook of the previous years, of the original paintings. What a fun way of remembering our family as it grows. Plus its a great way to drop 5 pounds and have great hair every year.

Had a nice visit with Aunty Deb last night. Ariel was excited to see her, and I am sure vice versa. Ken had a fun time at his party and even had a drink. Whoa! That one drink had him rather sleepy this morning. Thats what happens when you don't drink, one will be enough to make you a little off... so don't drink and drive. Take a cab or bus, like my sweetie! That was my public announcement. Ken and I know too many people affected by drunk drivers and the aftermath of it, and we hate it, so don't do it. Be safe. Thank you for listening.

I guess I should see if I can wake the girly, otherwise the day will be over. Blah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...