Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Daddy's Day!

To the man in our life, who is the most amazing Daddy in the whole world! Ken, we love you so much for everything that you do. You are such a hard worker, kind, nurturing and such a creative soul. I thank God everyday for you, and the blessing you are to both Ariel and I. Nothing could explain our love for you, but we will try with this little video we made for you. I hope you like Ariel's new sentence she learned just for this special day.
Have a wonderful Fathers Day!

Much love,
Jay and Ariel


3 comments:

Amy said...

SHE is SO cute!!!!! I can't believe how well she talks! Happy Father's day Ken!

Kim said...

That video was totally AWESOME! It got me a little teary-eyed, actually. Ariel speaks very well - I bet Ken loved hearing that sentence!!

Anonymous said...

LOL...we must have been thinking the same thing! I did something almost identical for my hubby. :)

Great video!! Ariel is just adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...