Sunday, June 01, 2008

Click, Flash!

Happy June! Ok, after much prodding from the gals, I got Ken to snap a picture this morning of me in my new outfit I got to wear to the Sex and the City opening. Hee. Ariel posed with me. I tried to channel my inner Carrie , even though I am a total Charlotte... the outfit proves it. The tank is really cute, its hard to see, but the shoulder had sequins so its very pretty and sparkles. Gotta love Old Navy!


I never did mention that at the movie I was very much UNDER dressed compared to the women around me. I saw some amazing heels that night, and some pricey handbags. Last night I downloaded my new favorite songs from the movie, and Ken wrote a review for Hollywood Jesus (click here to read it).

Love this song, as does my little dance queen Ariel. It was featured during a dramatic fashion moment in the film and the girls were literally swooning in the theater. Did I mention I want to see this movie again!


So yesterday was a beautiful day and Ariel and I went out for a walk in the sun. We stopped for coffee with Nana and Papa at the cafe.


Ariel was totally hamming it up with her puppy.


Caught the moment when she was saying 'no'


Afterwards we went to the park. Last weekend marked the opening of the water area for the season, and although it wasn't warm enough for bathing suits, we thought a dip in with our feet was in order. A little boy Ariel's age and her mom were there playing and let Ariel join in the game of boats. She was thrilled and they played for a good hour. Here are a few cute pictures...


Today we had church in the morning. I was in the nursery which worked out well since Ken was doing Faithweaver friends today with the kids. Following the service they had a BBQ pulled pork sandwich and coleslaw donation lunch. Oh that was soooooo yummy, and they sold the leftovers too, so I got a bag of yummy farmer sausage, pork and coleslaw for dinner tonight and tomorrow. Yay. Ariel surprised us again by LOVING coleslaw, who knew?

We then zipped to the craft store to pick up the things Ken needed for the upcoming Animation Festival. Poor Ariel was so tired but hung in like a trooper but came home and crashed... as did her daddy.


This was her hair after we took her pigtails out, hehehe. Looking a little rough, but still super cute.


Hoping we have some nice weather this week. I want to wash down the deck so I can set up Ariel's little pool so she can play. Guess we will see how it goes. Ok, off to bath the princess and do our 3rd night of no bedtime nursing... yes the time has come. This was all she was still getting, and after Stella babysitting on Friday and no fussing over going to bed without it, we figured it was time to cut it out totally. Very exciting but a little sad too, but when your kid comes to you and asks for it, you know its time to quit. Haha.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

You look great! How cute the two of you posing for the camera. :)

Fun water park pics too.

Jill Brochard said...

Whoa!! Hot momma!! You hard work shows!!!

Amy said...

AAAHHHHHH Heals and handbags- my fav! You look stunning Jay, just stunning!

Kim said...

Jay, you're looking fantastic! Way to go!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...