Thursday, June 19, 2008

Its Not Easy Being Green...

Ariel is truly her daddy's little girl. See that love for Kermit, priceless! I snapped these last night while Ariel was watching 'Show' aka The Muppet Show. She demands to watch it every night lately, and with her green buddy at her side. I don't think Ken is going to get any prouder. Hee.


I think we have a pretty good puppeteer on our hands. I think Kermit may have to come to Ariel's birthday party this year. Yay!


Today was a very cloudy day, and by late morning after our walk it had started to rain. At least is was a 'summer' rain. Very light and warm. All Ariel wanted to do today was play in her pool... that still has no water in it. Ok! She was all smiles and was having a great time with all her boats and shovels...


... that is until I mentioned we should go inside for a nap.


After the nap, a short one I might add, she was back outside in the pool. I decided to pull the bubble machine out of the closet and get it going. Of course she was thrilled! Yay for bubbles!


Such a cutie!


When it started to get cold again, we came inside, which caused much protest. Ugh. That soon ended when she got to try on the cute dresses her Grammy sent her in the mail. The model in training, hee.


I love the blue one, and I think Ariel did too. She wanted to carry it around the rest of the afternoon. She also sent a cute Roots 'Toronto' t-shirt from their recent trip there for Jonathan's 30th birthday. Thank you so much Grammy! We love you!


After playing fashion show, Ariel decided it was a good day to visit with all her stuffed friends. So one by one she pulled them out of the bin and sat them in a huge pile on the couch.


Right before her Daddy got home, I piled them all on top of her. When Ken walked through the door, he thought it was pretty funny. Haha, where is Ariel?


Well I need to give up the computer to Ken who has lots of work to do tonight. So I will go hang with Ariel and paint for a bit. Good night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is she?? Awww! I love the Kermit pics and the bubble pics! Adorable!

Amy said...

LOVE the matching dress and Kermit!! Boston has never seen the Muppets, we will have to rent one for him to see!

Anonymous said...

It's cuteness overload...the pool with no water, the pigtails, the cherry baby!!

Megan said...

I saw Season 3 of "the show" at Costco the other day and thought of you! We're now on round 2 of seasons 1 and 2 of Fraggle Rock (we should trade one day!)
Way to go with the weight loss, btw!!

Brenda said...

Aww, Ariel looks so pretty in green! :) Love the pile of stuffies - Ariel fits right in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...