Friday, May 30, 2008

Sex and the City

Just got home from the movie... oh it was sooooooooooooooooooooo good! Totally worth the wait. I won't spoil it for anyone, so its safe to read on.


Going to keep this short since I am ready to crash. Arrived an hour prior to the movie even though we already had our tickets, glad we did! There was already a roped off line to cage us crazy fans in. We were about 30 people behind the front, and by the time we went in the line wrapped around the front of the building. CRAZY! Best line of the night came from a little elderly lady who walked by the line and said to her husband, such a waste of a movie to wait in line for... so wrong lady.

Without giving anything away, this movie wasn't about sex (ok, there is a bit of it, haha) but its more about relationships, friendships and forgiveness. We all cheered when it started, and clapped when it was over. It was wonderful to return to friends we got to know over the years, and revisit their lives.

I cried, I laughed and I was moved... and I will never look at sushi the same way again.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah!! Glad to hear the movie was worth the lines . . . I'm going to see it today - hopefully it's not sold out already!!

Jill Brochard said...

I so want to see it but I want to see it in English! I hope it will still be out this summer!

Amy said...

We tried to go see it, but it was sold out, so we saw Narnia instead- it was god to, but I still NEED to see this show!!

Jay said...

Yes, you must see this one Amy! Jill, when is your trip? I think it should still be around then... but its hard to say, nothing stays long anymore.

I really want to go again. Lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...