Thursday, May 08, 2008

To Market To Market...

...but first I need to start things off with my tag or challenge from Dianne to describe myself in six words. Hmm, I thought about this today, and as there are many things I could say or write, I shall leave it at this.
Live for today, dream for tomorrow.

Basically, in my life there have been moments that have shaped me to become the person I am today. One of the major ones was of course losing my mom, hence teaching me to live for today, because you never know how short it will be. The other major moment has been my life with Ken and the birth of Ariel, so that is the dream for tomorrow part. I am an artist and a believer in a faith that is bigger than words can describe. Anything is possible, miracles exist and dreams come true. I will always be that little girl no matter how old I get.... and my food will always talk to me. Hee.

Ok, I tag Amy, Brenda and Jill for starters... and anyone who wants to try it because its kinda cool.

Ok, back to the daily scoop. This morning Ariel and I were up early. Again another wonderful night sleep for both us princesses. However, this time I had to wake her up as she was soundly curled up with her stuffies. Thankfully I had laid out our clothes the night before and we were dressed, fed and out the door in little time.

No traffic today, yay, and we arrived a little after 930am. We hit our favorite spot first, of course. Ariel was busy socializing with all the other kids in the strollers. We got some great deals on some play clothes, and Ariel seemed pleased with our choices. Here is the little fashion show!

First she had to check out the bag, make sure her goodies were still inside.


Love this on her, very sweet.


Cute top and capri pants, although at the moment they fit more like jeans which actually is great since it hasn't totally warmed up here yet.


Finally a little terry cloth dress, so cute and perfect for play. Whee. This was her favorite by far, she kept running around and posing. Tee hee.


Then after Gymbo, we went to Old Navy for mommy. I found some cute tops and 2 cute dresses. Yay! Following that was a trip to the La Senza to buy new undergarments. Um, yeah, no fashion show from me involving those things. Haha.

We were just finishing up and got a call from Ken saying he was back in BC, woot! We came home, and briefly stopped at Nana's house. We were able to help her out by picking up Kitty from the doctor's office and driving her home. She was happy to see Ariel.

Ariel then napped and I cleaned up the house. Then when princess got up we sat and waited for the cab to come with Daddy.


Mommy's pretty girl.


YAY DADDY! Ariel was happy to be with her favorite guy. At this moment they are both watching Muppet Show episodes downstairs. Too cute.


Daddy brought Ariel back a horse, since he was in cowboy land. Haha.



Then he brought out this thing!



Ariel loves it, and well its much cleaner than a real one, so its all good. Plus this one can't bite her. Don't you want one too for Mother's Day?

We had a fun dinner of waffles tonight, since it was easy and yummy. I must say its much faster with 2 now, and then we don't have to wait long till we can all eat together. (Apparently, I had too much batter in one of them, oops.)


Ariel liked the Mickey Mouse shaped ones. Getting her geared up for Mickey food in Disneyland. My goal is to try and have a different Mickey item a day.


Well I should wrap this up so we can go on our walk. Its a nice evening and we want to spend it together. Good night!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I think you chose an awesome 6 words to describe yourself :-)

Dianne said...

Yay! Thank you for humouring me! :D :D :D

Harvey, Harvey, Harvey the Wonder Hamster!

He never bites, he never squeals, he just runs around on his hamster wheel!

Harvey, Harvey, Harvey the Wonder Hamster! Go Harvey!

(hehe, you taught me that song a loooooong time ago... eek almost 13 years!)

Brenda said...

I LOVE that hamster! Wonder if I can get one for me? ;)

Hmmm....I'll have to think on my six words.

Tera said...

Love Ariel's new outfits! The Mickey waffles are so cute!

Kristin said...

Love the fashion show. :)

Anonymous said...

Great waffles!!

LOVE the PS terry dress...so very sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...