Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Daily Funnies

Ariel sure is becoming a little character. I always heard people say that this is the age where personalities really come out, well I believe them. Today when it was nap time I put Ariel down in her bed. When I went to check on her, I found this...


I thought maybe she was up hiding somewhere, instead I found this...


She was fast to sleep, so I didn't bother moving her. I guess she just loves naps in our bed. Oh well, it wasn't hurting anyone. As long as she takes a nap, I don't care where it is. Hehe.

Yesterday Ariel and I went to visit Nana and Papa. I managed to get this great shot of Ariel and Papa. Getting good pictures of Papa is a challenge, he likes to make it 'difficult', hee. Anyways, I love this one.


Ariel was a real ham that morning and was totally goofing for the camera. She kept flashing her silly smile and shouting 'CHEESE!'


Last night I started cleaning out our storage room. I just got the urge to do it after the massive cleaning that has been happening at Nana and Papa's old house. By bedtime last night it was half finished and we had 3 bags of garbage and several boxes and bags of stuff for the thrift store. Today I finished it up and Ken took all the junk away. Yay. Its so exciting to walk into that room and not trip over stuff. Soooooooooooo nice!



Want to leave you with a funny video tonight. Ariel got a really funny cd / dvd from Uncle Dan for her birthday and she has been watching it constantly. They Might be Giants 1-2-3. Ken and I are TMBG fans, so the fact they did a kids album is great. The girl is NUTS over this thing, so I think we will have to get her the A-B-Cs one with some of the money she got from Ken's Dad for her b-day. The songs are really bizarre, here is one of her favs, 'seven.' Enjoy!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

The napping story is too cute, what funny kid!

Katrina said...

Just got to read through all your trip posts, looks like such a great trip and beautiful scenery! We just got back from Disneyland; it was a blast! Can't wait to hear about your trip to Disneyland soon too.

Amy said...

HAHA, she is already practicing her teenage sneaking out techniques! Smarty pants!

BTW- we went to D-Land today, and all I could think about was how soon you guys will be here! eeek, it's so soon!

Kristen said...

Love the pic of Ariel with Papa-SO sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...