Friday, August 08, 2008

Gack!

Sometimes I wish there were more hours in the day! Got a lot done, but I don't have time to talk about it. So you will just have to wait for the party report. Can't believe its tomorrow, crazy! I am feeling pretty confident at this point, so thats all that matters. Will leave you all with these 2 pictures from yesterday.

First off, Ariel and I had sushi for lunch. Yummy! She loves california and tempura rolls.


They were filming the show 'Supernatural' in town. Ken said I had to have my picture with this one because 'Jaybird' is my online nickname. Hee.


Alright... off to bed... since I have a watermelon to carve in the morning. Oh yes, you heard right. I like to challenge myself with new things. Bring it on! Woot!

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

I'm sure the party will be a smashing success - can't wait to see pictures and read all about it! :)

Kristin said...

Looking forward to seeing this watermelon. :) Have a fun party.

And HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY to Ariel!!

Anonymous said...

Hope the Birthday princess had a fantastic party!!

You are one hot momma!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...