Monday, October 06, 2008

New Look

I am trying out a new look on the old blog... needed a change I guess. Blogger is such a pain to make pretty sometimes, but found a site called the cutest blog on the block and they had a real simple way of creating your own backgrounds, so yay. I am sure I will be playing around with lots of new ones as I have time to make them. Until then, I like the blue.

Not much to report on Sunday. We went to church and came home for a lazy afternoon. Somehow Ariel convinced us that she needed a treat of McDonalds food! Yes, it was so cute and silly that we gave in this time. Mommy... Daddy... a treat... nuggets and fries... please. Can you say too stinkin' cute for her own good. She got her monthly fix and had a great nap, so it was all good.

I had planned to try and go off to the quilt show in the afternoon but I had a total 'brain dead' moment and forgot where it was being held! Can you believe it!!! I felt so stupid. I had to call Stella this morning to tell her how bad I felt. Ugh. I miss my brain... if you see it, sent it back my way.


Monday mornings are Ariel's dance class, so we headed out into the chilly weather. Ariel was sooooooo excited, she just loves this class. Its cute how she is starting to 'get it' and follow the directions from her teacher.


After every excercise she would turn to me and yell 'that was fun!' Needless to say everyone would crack up from her statement.


Mommy's little ballerina! I am so proud!


Sleeping flowers...


Today Ariel wasn't too excited about giving up the ribbons, and Mommy had to help. She just didn't want class to end I think.


After class we walked down to town to pick up some milk. Tomorrow is customer appreciation day so we will go do a big shop then. Ariel is eager to ride in the 'car buggy' hee. By the time we got home for lunch the rain was just starting to fall, so good timing.

After lunch and naps (short ones today for some odd reason) Ariel helped with some more fall decorating. We dressed the bears in their Halloween outfits...


...but Ariel was more interested in stealing the pumpkin stuffie.


Then some looking through the photo albums, which is by far her favorite activity these days. On this page she would pretend to smell the pictures of the flowers. Haha.


So this coming weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving! Yay turkey! I love getting to celebrate both the Canadian and American one, since having 2 big dinners is always more fun than one. Ken has booked his class off, so he will be home the whole weekend too! We may go to Victoria to see some friends, but haven't heard yet from them what their plans are... so we shall see.

Well, Ken should be home soon and I need to heat up our leftovers... chicken enchiladas that I made last night. Soooooooooooooo good!

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Well if Ariel isn't the cutest little ballerina ever! Love the little tutu - what a doll.

Kim said...

I love the new look of your blog! Blue is such a pretty colour :-) Ariel looks adorable in her tutu! Judging by the big smile on her face in those dance pictures, Ariel is obviously enjoying her dance classes!

kelly ens said...

the ballerina pictures are just TOO DARN CUTE!!!!!!!

Amy said...

LOVE the new look!! Ariel looks so much older in that picture of her on your patio! I's only been like 2 weeks since I saw her last- what happened??? :)

Kristin said...

Fun new look, I may pop over and check it out. Thanks for the link. :)

That is so neat that Ariel loves her dance class so much, what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Loving the new look! Especially your wedding picture!
As always Ariel is the best dressed girl I know!!

Jill Brochard said...

Look at that ballerina!! Too precious!!
Love the new look!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you have the cutest ballerina ever!!

Kristen said...

I like the new look! I LOVE the pics of Ella at ballet! I can't wait to start Ella. I started taking it at 3 and loved it!

Michelle said...

I love love the new look especially the banner!!!! Did you make it? and the signature?Ariel is darling in her ballet class..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...