Wednesday, October 01, 2008

October means Christmas is coming!

Hahaha, sorry, I know we have 2 Thanksgivings and Halloween to go, but I had to say it. Christmas is alive in the store I was at this morning, and frankly I can't wait. Anyhoo, we managed to pick up Ariel's dress and I couldn't be happier! Apparently, I picked the IT dress this year, as they only had 3 left in stock already in the baby girl style! Its a beautiful brown, so it just looks lovely with our princesses eyes. Yay!


She came home to model it, twirling away.


I LOVE her eyes. I am so glad she didn't get my blue ones. Something magical about those coffee beans. Hehe.


Unfortunately, they were out of the gold shoes I wanted to go with it, so I ordered those online when we got home. I checked around to see if anyone else had some, but not a gold shoe in sight. We are having our pictures taken in a few weeks, so I needed to get organized. Gack!

After I picked out tights and hair things, I let Ariel pick a shirt to use up the remainder of my gymbucks. She picked this one with the scottie dog. So sweet! Then Ariel and I treated ourselves to some Chinese food for an early lunch. Yum.


Came home and after some playing and coloring, she is sound to sleep. So I will go relax a bit and enjoy the quiet. Ahhh. Maybe I will set up my fall decorations, ooh, that might be fun. Yay!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

That dress is beautiful! I'd like to sew Mallory's again this year, but I'm still waiting for inspiration to hit. And waiting.

Did you get your decorations set up? Way too ambitious, girl. :)

Kim said...

I think Christmas must be in the air or something . . . my students brought it up in class a few times today. One girl was singing Christmas songs!

SarahRachel said...

Ha ha...I totally had the same thought about Christmas today when I realized it was October!! =)
Love the dress- Ariel looks beautiful!
I thought of her today while I was teaching preschool- one of my little girls was dressed head to toe in Gymboree and I only know one other girl who dresses like that! ;-)

Dianne said...

We're practicing Christmas songs in choir already. It's weird!

The dress is beautiful. I have to admit, though, the last outfit is my favourite. I've been drooling over those pieces on the website! LOVE the colours!

Anonymous said...

Brown seems to be the color for this year's holiday season. It's perfect for her eyes!

kelly ens said...

LOVE the dress. LOVE it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...