Saturday, November 10, 2007

Chicken is yummy

My daughter is in no way a vegetarian! When I make chicken, she gets all happy and follows me around until it is served to her. She can eat a whole thigh/leg combo herself! Yikes! Here is a little video we captured this week from a chicken night.



Not much exciting to say, since its been kinda yucky out. On Thursday we went down to the quilt shop to visit Aunty Stella. Ken took the car that day for work, so we had to stay in walkable areas. Ariel loved the new Christmas fabrics that had come in. That's my girl!


Where is Ariel's head? Good girl!


A close up of the funny shirt that she had on day that daddy had picked out from the Homestarrunner website. Hee hee, love that site, funny stuff!


Friday we went to the mall in search of nice shoes for mommy and tights for Ariel. We got lucky in both searches! I found some cute ballet flats at old navy, yay. Found 2 pairs of tights at Gymboree and some socks, plus it was 30% off day, score! We walked around a bit to check out the other shops, but nothing that exciting other than getting some underwear, I guess that's exciting to me, since I am so picky. The big surprise to me was the fact the Christmas decor wasn't up yet? Halloween was over, usually its up the next day, so it was odd but kinda nice.... I give them another week then BOOM!

Today was a reception for Kristina and Jonas, as they got married in Germany back in October. It was lots of fun, and cool that she wore her wedding dress again. I was sitting too far away to get a good pic without it being dark, so here is one I found from her wedding day. Congrats to the happy couple!


Tomorrow is Remembrance day. I really want to go to the service, but if its raining, I just can't with getting over this bug, and its not good for Ariel to be out in it either. So if its a no go, then we will go to church as usual, but if things look clear, off to the memorial. I can't remember the last time this day fell on a Sunday... anyone know?

Ok, off to spend some time with Ken, good night!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Eek! I was in love with that t-shirt before I even scrolled down to the close up! hehehehe. SO GOOD!

kelly ens said...

not only does she LOVE her chicken, she eats it REALLY fast!!! :) so cute!
it was nice seeing you on saturday too! :)

SarahRachel said...

That video is adorable! I wish Jackson enjoyed chicken that much. He's very picky about texture. I loove the Teeny Tiny Girl Squad shirt! Homestarrunner is AWESOME! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...