Wednesday, November 21, 2007

One more day...

Then we can have Thanksgiving, and then move on to CHRISTMAS!!! Woot! Can you tell I am excited. Hee. I spent this morning getting what I thought was the last of the things we needed for tomorrow's dinner, but still managed to forget a few little things. Blah! I guess one more trip will be made but its all good right?

Ariel was enjoying drawing on the window this morning with her finger. Just one of those new things she has discovered.


During our shopping trip, I was on the look out for a little something for Ariel that will just be from me. I saw on Kelly's blog how she and her hubby each buy a little something for their daughter, but don't tell the other, so there is an extra surprise that day. I loved that idea!!! So I told Ken and we agreed it be lots of fun. So I found something really funny that Ariel went nuts over in the store... its kinda creepy but its not going to be my toy right? Either way, there were tears when we left if behind... or so she thought, as I put it under the stroller out of sight. Oh I am sneaky! Now I have to wrap it before Ken gets home tonight. Brew ha ha.

We came home and had yummy grilled cheese, sooooo good.


Now I have a sleeping, but still coughing, princess. She seems to only do it in her sleep at this point. She is feeling fine still, so I guess we will see how it goes. Until then, I will return to the sewing table.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

We had grilled cheese for lunch too! Ha ha!

Drawing on the windows is fun. :)

kelly ens said...

yay for surprise gifts! I hope you guys enjoy doing that as much as we do :)
i can't wait to see what the "creepy" gift is that ariel loves!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...