Thursday, June 10, 2010

L is for leaving!

Project 365 - Day 161


We are getting ready to escape! Packing and preparing has been a day long ordeal. This is my first time packing for four, eep! What is more scary is the fact this is a short trip, and to think of how much we need to bring this summer for our long trip is crazy! Gack! Can't wait for Kyle and Lindsay's wedding, will be thinking of Nana, how excited she was about it, thinking about how Ken and I will be celebrating 9 years ourselves in 2 weeks time... my brain is full. Ariel is excited about the ferry ride, Xander is oblivious to the whole thing and I am trying not to forget anything important... which reminds me, bathroom stuff... gotta go!

1 comment:

kelly ens said...

have a great weekend! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...