Tuesday, November 14, 2006

3 months!


I think Ariel is in as much shock as am I. My baby is growing so fast, sniff.
As much as I miss how small she was, I love her new babbling and wide smiles.
Her eyes sparkle when she sees me, knowing I am her mommy.
All these new developments are so wonderful,
and I can't wait to see what is to come.
Happy 3 months old my little angel.

Just to reflect, here she is only a few hours old, and now look at her, hee. Wow!

Its raining today, so unless it stops, I don't think we will be going out today. Frankly, I think we both need a quiet day at home after all the excitement of the long weekend. Ariel got her 3 month old card today in the mail from Aunty Kara, awe! I read it to her, she loves to listen then tack on her own 2 cents. I think she said, "Yay, thank you Aunty Kara! I love my card, getting mail is fun!" You may wonder how I got all that from ooooooooooooohhhh..... errrERRRerrrrr.... aaaaaeeeehhhhhhhhh.... eeehh... eehhhh, I guess I speak baby. Hehe. Anyhoo,I think I will start wrapping some Christmas gifts that I got for people at the Circle Craft, whee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

in response to your response to my posting....i have emailed them (yes i am that lame) and i am waiting to get a response in regards to 90210...hehehehehe

Her Bad Mother said...

GORGEOUS! Happy 3 month birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...