Saturday, November 25, 2006

SNOW???

I guess so.... I think everyone thought the weatherman was gonna be wrong with this one, but as I walked home from the store with Ariel, I felt a few droplets, and it wasn't rain. 2 hours later and the parking lot is covered and the kids are out having fun. Ken is downtown still, blah. Good thing the highways tend not to get snowed well until the traffic dies late at night. Being from Michigan, Ken thinks we are all nutty when it comes to snow here. Everyone gets all freaked out, but then we don't have it all the time.

I must admit its gonna be neat for Ariel. Will try for some pictures tomorrow. At the moment she is sleeping at my feet in the computer room on her blanket. She can sleep anywhere, kinda like her dad.

Last night I got an email from my client that the next batch of newsletters were underway. So it was my first go at working with Ariel around. It actually went really smoothly. As long as she can see me, she is very happy. That seems to be the new phase she is in, mama is the top dog. During our photoshoot, there were several times when Ken was holding her and she started crying and looking for me to come rescue her, lol. I felt bad for Ken, but I know thats going to change one day and he will be the big cheese in her eyes.

Speaking of the photoshoot, the website is up and running. Click HERE and then use the password lynn to view them. They are gorgous! Which ones are your favs? Thanks!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

your pictures are beautiful. as for favourites, I have to say I'm a fan of the page 5, sleeping-Ariel shots. so sweet!

(You weren;t kidding... she really can sleep anywhere!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...