Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Rolling on a river...

Well, not a river, but a carpet. Ariel had her big moment of rolling from tummy to back today. Yay. Kinda surreal when it happened. She isn't a huge fan of being on her tummy long periods of time, so I am sure it was just to get into her favorite position of being on her back again. However, later she nearly turned from back to tummy. So close yet not quite. I watched intensely, she was practically there and then *splat* back to the back. Ariel the whole time was giggling and blabbering away. She took the rattle from me and managed to shake it. Woot, so it was a very exciting day. Maybe more so for me, but I think Ariel was proud. She celebrated by drooling.

Didn't go sewing today as Stella needed some time to catch up on her stuff before she heads off for her trip. It was nice to lay low before the great cooking of the turkey tomorrow. Whee. I started stitching an ornament for Ariel. I decided on one finally. Thats half the battle with me. I am going to stitch one for her every year. By the time she is out of the nest she will have a good collection to get her started. If she is anything like me however, she will have more than enough without my help. Hehe.

I really don't have much to say today, so here are a few more Ariel pics to make you smile!










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...