Thursday, November 09, 2006

I miss my blog...

...but the house needed a good cleaning before the guests were to see it. Actually, they might not have cared since they are both guys, but you never know. Either way it was nice to give a good scrubbing to everything, so different with out some huge baby belly in the way. The only thing is, I may not have that belly, but I sure have the baby and she was not letting me from her sight. Ariel must be a bit clingy this week, usually I go around the house and she is happy in the play yard or bouncy chair, but I guess she knew I had a deadline and decided she wanted me all the time. Silly little monkey. She is sleeping on her blanket next to me as I type. Hehe, cutie. Here she is in her new 'blueberry' hat I got at the bazaar. Just wanted everyone to know she is not just a strawberry lover, hee.

So I managed to be the BIGGEST IDIOT today. Seriously, I can't believe what I did and I thank the Lord it turned out ok, instead of how I saw it in my mind. Ok, here is the set up. I have been so freaked out about leaving my car keys in my car when I get the stroller out. I am almost certain I have a compulsive disorder at time with the way I constantly check things. I freaked out when I couldn't find my keys when out with Stella one day, lucky me I forgot to check one pocket on my coat, idiot! This time I did check all pockets. I left my keys in my car door.... here I am out with Ariel in the village and my poor car is sitting with the keys in the door. Ugh. So I start bolting back, I am trying to hold it together and praying that my car is still in fact here. Ariel is sleeping through this all too, otherwise she might have seen her mom totally lose it. I turn the corner.... there sits my car....with the keys in the door, right where I left them. Sigh. I figure that since its been my fear and that I finally did it, that it won't happen again. Ken says its better it happened here than in Surrey or Vancouver, I wouldn't have been as lucky. Maybe no one wanted my cute volvo 'tank'? Well I do, I love you tank, sorry I was a nut.

Not sure when I will be back on here, with the family visiting and all. I will give a run down of events as soon as I can. I do want to take this time to tell my wonderful friend Dianne that she will be missed in these parts but that we all wish her and Chris well on their new adventures in the next province over. We will try and visit as much as we can. Remember, some bunny loves you both! Wishing you a safe journey, and take some Twinkies if you get hungry. See you soon my friend!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

awe! thanks Janet! I'll miss you guys too! we'll always have room for you when you come to visit :)

allison said...

I've gotten into the habit of leaving my keys IN the car when it's parked in the garage. You wouldn't believe how many times I've forgotten that's where they were... only to find them sitting on my seat when I open the car door. I think this mommy stuff makes you less able to multitask, let alone really concentrate on things!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...