Friday, November 24, 2006

Supermodel

I don't think I will ever be one, but Ariel has had her first attempt at a real photo shoot today out with Maria. She did pretty good for being in a new place, with a new face and lots of bright lights in her face. Needless to say the results were AMAZING!!! Looking foward to sharing them once the website is up and running, until then you will have to take my word. My little princess is very photogenic, hee. *proud mama*

The cooking of the turkey was a great success. Very tasty 10 pound bird, moist and juicy. My fridge is now uber full of thanksgiving goodness. Yay. The other exciting part is now its officially Christmas season in my books. Woot. I can say that there is a good chance of the new tree coming out sometime this weekend. Hehe.

Oh, Congrats to my cousin Kyle, who passed his CASB exam AND was on 2006 CASB Honour Roll!!!!!!!!!! All my accountant friends and family will totally get the excitement.

I am pretty impressed, as is the whole extended family. Ariel was so shocked and happy when told the news, as you can plainly see. Hehe. I guess it is quite an accomplishment to her since the gal just learned rolling over from her tummy to her back.

In closing, an inside joke for my family, here's to Iggy, who DIDN'T just get none!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Although my main goal is to simply "get through" CASB... I am insanely jealous of your cousin right now! That's great news!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...