Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Ain't it funny?

Not a whole lot to laugh at these days, at least thats how I feel this morning. This whole Michael 'Kramer' Richards thing has me numb. To hear a person have so much hate in his voice, and directing that hate to others, is so devastating. I could never imagine saying that to my friends, or for that matter to perfect strangers. We are called to forgive and I will, but I can't forget the pain that this has caused so many. He is going to have to live with this forever, I think thats the worse punishment. I am growing tired of the feuds, the backlash and overall attitude of people in the public eye. Its hard to find peace in it all, especially when its splashed on magazines, tv and radio. Can't we all just get along...

Moving right along, here is the comical Jay moment of the day. Nana was nice enough to bring me a green pepper for the meal I was cooking tonight, since it was too nasty to take Ariel out to the store. She forgot it when coming up to see the princess so when she went out to the car I figured I would make a pulley out of a plastic bag and thread to lower down from the deck to get the pepper. Sounds good, until you factor in the wind. I was literally flying a kite from my deck. Nana was laughing and I am sure the people in the business who saw it were too. I realized it wasn't gonna work until I added some weight, so I managed to get it pulled in and added a tea candle. It made it down and I retrieved my pepper. Sometimes I amaze myself in my ability to be a dork.

Now to distract from my stupidity, here are some cute Ariel pics from this morning!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...