Monday, November 27, 2006

Baby steps

Thats the only way to get around due to icy everything! Ariel and I had to venture out into the cold unknown this morning for milk and veggies. At least today I could put princess in the snuggly, since its no longer dumping snow. I tucked her hands inside to keep her extra cozy and tied my huge scarf around her and then covered us both with my cape. I think we looked like Eskimos. Hehe. The mission was successful and I do believe we have no reason to leave our home, which is good since its getting colder.

Its so strange that this weather is hitting us now, especially since I heard yesterday via Ken's mom's email, that they have NO snow in Michigan at the moment. Whats wrong with this picture? I remember freezing last Thanksgiving down there, at least we don't have those biting winds, ugh.

The town is filled with the sound of cute bobcat machines shoveling the roads and parking lots. Ariel and I watch the one that started early at our place... 630am. Stupid thing woke her up, blah. She usually sleeps until 7 or 8, but it was nice to get an early start today.

The tree is assembled and very pretty. Ariel once again with tradition, slept through the event. She showed no real interest until I was showing her up close this morning. This new tree has a really sturdy base so when she tries to climb the tree next year, we will be safe. I can see the baby cages all around it, hehe.

I hope to get our christmas cards started today, need to paint the picture and finish the letter. I might wait for Ken to do that, since he is the writer of the family. As for now, time to finish unloading christmas stuff, throw on some music and enjoy the fact we can stay inside. Yay!

Here are some pictures of the snow, and stuff. Check out that poor car, they had to dig it out today. Those icicles are on my deck, crazy! Isn't the view pretty though? Ah snow, its so pretty that it helps you forget the trouble it can cause.... well sometimes. Hee.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...