Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Blustery Day

Winnie the Pooh had it right, its pretty nasty outside today. Ariel is keeping warm and basically just hanging out with me as usual. We went to Stella's to sew our christmas pjs, hehe. We are gonna be sooooooooooooo cute! I got everything cut out and the shirt to Ken's set pretty much finished. Woot. I may try and do more tonight, but I am feeling a bit tired.

Ariel is sleeping at the moment, which is always nice at this time of night. She tends not to be in the best mood at the dinner hour these days. Ken is home, Bible study was called off tonight. It will be nice to spend some time with him, since he is so busy these days.

Not much else to say today, except I feel tired, but I already said that. So I guess thats it. Bye

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...