Monday, November 06, 2006

What do you do when its raining cats and dogs?

We end up having dress up time with a photo shoot! Hehe. Here we see Ariel vs. the puffy red dress. She was actually having a ball with it because it made a crinkle noise when she moved. What a silly chicky. We ended up doing some poses for our American Thanksgiving greeting for the blog, but you will have to wait for the actual day to see the final version, but it turned out really cute.

Like my title said, its raining, big time! So much for doing the large list of things I had to do in the village today. I don't want to take Ariel out in this unless its totally necessary. Hoping tomorrow is a bit better and we can get out, but I won't hold my breath. We just might have to make the best of it since some things can't wait. Regardless, we are having a nice day inside, plus its almost tea time. Yay.

I also made a casserole for yesterday afternoon, so there is no rush tonight for dinner prep. Woot. I would have gotten some baking done today, but I forgot I was almost out of flour, oops. Better make a shopping list for the week.

Well, the princess is growing tired and should go down for a nap. Have a nice Monday, and here's hoping it isn't dumping rain where you are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...