Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Updates from the stupid one

The title is more so for me, as in the past 24 hours I can count several 'not so smart' moves on my part. I think its just busy life that I seem to be living as of late, and the aftermath.... perhaps not... heheh. I can accept it. With having Ariel, my head spins more so around her, thus something is gonna fall. Thank goodness I have a wonderful husband who has been more than supportive and kind in this 'stupid' phase I am going through, even telling me the story of his first few days in Vancouver, and what happened to him when he himself did something not so smart. Love ya Ken!

Yesterday was really productive, hense no blog. Plus, Degrassi debuted last night, whee, so we had a date with the tv. Hehe. I really can't get over how big this show is, especially in the states. Who knew they love our little home grown Degrassi. One thing that does cheese me is, they got the new season waaaaaaaaaaaaaay before us this year. What gives? Its our show. Blah. Either way, its good to have it back, especially since Dancing with the Stars is over.

Back to my productivity, got Ken's family's christmas gifts in the mail. That was a huge load off my back. I also got the christmas stamps. At home, the letter was finished the previous night and I added the picture and printed them out, very nice. Then during some tv, we got the drawing finished and I transferred it to watercolor paper and inked it. All thats left is to paint it and scan it. Ken is picking up the various materials needed tonight and we are on our way. A little later than usual, but still gonna happen.

So, its planning to dump more snow today, hmmm. We shall see how that goes. Ken is having his book signing and panel discussion tonight, I hope people can make it.

I am going back to bed, since the princess is still sleeping, its warmer in there, ahhhh.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

awe... if I had a nickel for every "stupid" day I've had... well... never mind

Sounds like your day today was nice and productive! Horrah!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...