Monday, November 13, 2006

No internet makes Jay go crazy!

Its one thing to say I will be too busy to post over the long weekend, however, its another to not have a choice in the matter. Needless to say sometime Friday night our internet started acting up yet again and by the morning was dead... or at least not working. I called the help line and got some poor kid who wasn't expecting some crazy woman to come down on him. No, I wasn't mean to him, but I was firm and asked for the supervisor mailbox so I could leave a message. I basically stated the issue, that its been going on since JUNE, and that I want a discount and my service back that I have received the past 5 years. Got a call this morning, didn't expect that with a holiday and all, but someone came and by noonish things were fixed and I have someone going to contact me about a discount, YAY. I guess its good to be fair but firm, sometimes I am too much of a softy.

Ok, sit in for one long blog, lots to say as I have missed far too much of resent happenings. First off, had Ken's family in this weekend. They arrived Thursday night after flying into Seattle and driving up. During the drive up, they missed a turn and ended up at the Silvercity Riverport. Oops. We had to go rescue them and ended up having dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory. Yum. Ariel slept.

Next day, met them for breakfast at the Town and Country Inn. As everyone got their food, mine was just being placed down for me and then SPLAT. It flipped off the plate onto the table, just missing my lap. The poor waitress looked mortified, and frankly landing on the table is better than my lap or the baby right? I smiled to help her chill and needless to say my breaky was free. Ariel wasn't sure about what happened, but as long as I stay calm, she tends to as well.
Had a salmon dinner at Dad and Rita's that night. The rain continued to fall that night, it was pretty gross.

Saturday was Rememberance Day. Took Ariel in the snuggly to watch the parade and ceremony in the Park. It was nice the rain stayed away long enough, as later it was back full force. Ariel slept, well, for most of it. She did like the bagpipes.

Later we drove down to Canada Place to go to the Circle Craft. It was soooooo busy, not like when I went last year with Katie and Beth. Maybe because it was a weeekend? But I seem to recall thats when we went last year too. Strange. Ariel Slept.

Sunday was church, and an awesome celtic song. Love that stuff, as if no one knew that already, hee. Had lunch at Nana's and then I made dinner later that night. We say goodbye to our guests. It was a nice weekend indeed.

Today was sooooooooooooo crazy but soooooooooooooo much fun! Today was the long awaited pedicure party! Jo and her sisters, Jamie and Julie, came to my place and we all got our toes done by Nav! Awesome as usual! I made a table full of goodies, here is the before and after pic of the food. Heheh.



Here is crazy Aunty Jo giving Ariel her first Latte! It was great to hang out with a bunch of girls after a house full of guys all weekend. Getting a chance to relax wasn't that bad either. What was so crazy was the fact the internet guy was coming and going all day fixing the problem with our service. Finally I can say its fixed I believe for the long run, they found the issue off somewhere, so it wasn't anything on our end. Plus, looks like my complaint is getting us a refund, WOOT!

Ken is home, Ariel is babbling and the internet is running, life is good!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...