Saturday, November 04, 2006

Bazaar time again!

Its official, only 50 days until Christmas!!! Yay. I am very excited as usual. What always marks in my books as the beginning of the countdown, is the Catholic Church's annual bazaar. This one was Ariel's first one, so it was extra special. We both got dressed up and went with Nana and Kitty. Of course it was totally pouring rain, like last year, but it was ok. Once your inside its all good. Saw lots of friends and was able to show off the princess, she didn't stay sleeping for long, she knows when she has an audience.

We hit the ornaments and knit stuff first. Got Ariel some more knit hats, even a blueberry one like her strawberry one. Hehe. Very cute.Ariel picked out a teddy bear ornament and I a cute elf like one I got a previous year, now that one has a friend. Found some new knit dishcloths and slippers. Since there were no pies this year, because of the fire all 300 were lost, they had an adopt a pie for $2 and low and behold I got a call later saying I won a gift basket prize from my adoption. Woot. On the way home I picked out a present for Ken's mom's birthday which is later this month. Need to get that in the mail this week.

We came home and chilled until dinner time. Ariel and I were invited to dinner at Aunty Fran's place so that Ariel could meet baby Abby. It was funny how they were watching each other. Abby is 2 weeks older than Ariel, but my little meatloaf is much larger than her. Hoping to get some pictures of them together later this weekend.

Came home again and my little angel is tuckered out. Ken is out at a faith and films group with Mike so we are on our own again. Tomorrow he is off again, this time to Seattle with Toby to see the 3D version of Nightmare before Christmas. Here's hoping the weather is good for them, unlike now as the rain is dumping again. I don't mind rain, its nice to snuggle down with my stitching, a cup of tea and my little girl. Life is good.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...