Thursday, September 07, 2006

Catching up

Isn't she cute in her buggy. Awe! This is from our coffee shop visit yesterday, sorry no post. I do believe I am getting a sinus infection, as one side of my head and face is uber sore to the touch. Ugh. Not fun. I was also distracted with our stupid email doing dumb stuff, but after a simple comment from a tech guy and alot of deleting later, our mail is perfect again. I never realized the backup of stuff in the sent folder. Sure I empty the deleted folder all the time, but never thought about the sent folder. Apparently, when one has over 4000 messages in there, some with huge attachments from my graphics work, it can make the email not work properly. Its fixed and I can move on.

Just got off the phone with Gwen, she is gonna stop by tomorrow morning. Yay. Then I am off to Nana's later that morning for more visiting. I am a popular girl, well, perhaps its the other gal. The cute one who drools. Speaking of Ariel, she is sleeping right now. Nana came to watch her so I could run to the post office for stamps and to the store for milk and sour cream for tonights dinner. Kinda odd leaving the gal behind. Its getting harder to do.

I hear the colder weather is coming, huzzah! I want to return to my own bed soon. I made Ken return last night as I pretty much can handle Ariel on my own now at night. I can get up no problem and it isn't sore so thats good. Besides, he has to go to work and be all the 'man of the house.' Hehe. Its a busy time too so he has alot to do and needs rest, I however get by on very little. Its a gift! But its not like this kid is up all hours either. She went to bed when I did at 1130ish and woke up at 5am. She then always wakes up when Ken leaves at 715am, which is really cute, she wants to see him off. Hee.

Ok, I should get some food and get back to the thank you cards.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...