Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Picture Pages

Pretty, pretty princess. We are trying to get pictures in all clothing given as gifts, so lots of pictures everyday. She has been in this outfit before but check out the cute booties that Ariel got from Aunty Trudy. Those were given back when we first learned we were pregnant, so yay!

Ariel continues to improve daily. We had a pretty lazy day, since I was feeling the strain from over doing it the last few days. She did lots of eatting and sleeping, and sat with me on the couch and talked with me while I did some sewing. She loves having a visit with mommy. Tomorrow we are going to go visit Erin and her new son Carter. He was born a few weeks ago, so it will be nice to finally see him and give him our gift that has been collecting dust on the table. Hehe.

Check out this picture. Ariel is so long that her feet poke out when she gets wrapped up in her blanket. She won't let me tuck them in so its pretty funny to see. A burrito with feet. She is having more and more sleeps in her play yard again as her nose clears. A few more nights in her chair just to be sure. I think we will be moving upstairs soon. Its really cooled off now and I think its time for Ariel to sleep in her room. YAY.

And now, the many faces of Ariel. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Great pics!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...