Wednesday, September 20, 2006

We Miss You Daddy!

So Kenny left this morning at about 10ish in a cab. Wah. It sure felt different with Ariel clinging to me as we watched the cab pull away. Being sick I am sure didn't help so I ended up crying a bit. Good thing Ariel is a good comforter. She has been a dream the past 2 days since I was hit with this bug. She hasn't been uber fussy and has been sleeping for really long stretches with in turn I get to sleep too. Its a big help and I love her for it. Ken is gone till Monday afternoon and I hope it goes fast.

Poor Ken this morning was freaking out because the fellow who was travelling with him to the festival hadn't shown up at the meeting spot. Ken was calling and asking what he should do if by chance the guy didn't show. I am glad he finally made it, not with a whole lot of time to spare, but lucky it was just a domestic flight, and easier to get through.

Last night we were watching the daily show and they were talking about the bad spinach outbreak and how we need to 'toss our salad'. I know its a lame joke but I found it funny. Hehe. While we watched, I realized in her blue nightie and red binkie, Ariel looked like Maggie Simpson. LOL.

Nana came by to watch Ariel so I could run to the post office and mail some discs off to Grandpa Priebe and Ken's mom. It was pouring rain otherwise I would have taken the princess along too. Too cold and wet, most likely not great for me either.

Well, gonna get some dinner.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...