Friday, September 29, 2006

End of the week, huzzah!

So today marks the end of a really good week. Lots going on and so much more this weekend. Ariel as you can tell is exhaused, and is catching some zzz's till daddy gets home.

This morning we were expecting the study lady to come with the part 2 of the kit. While she was here, the postman rang and said we had a parcel. When I went down there was a customs charge and for some lame reason he could only take cash on this one. I didn't have much in my wallet after giving some cash to Ken the other day so I had to take a tag and now had to add a visit to the post office to my list of chores. Anyhoo, I finish up with the lady and she hands me half of the money they are paying me for doing the study, and get this, IN CASH. I had enough for the stupid charge. Argh. Oh well, can't do anything about it now.

Then Ariel and I drove to Nana's to assemble her play yard (ie: baby cage)for when the princess visits. Got some yummy lunch and then were on our way again. Ariel had slept at Nana's so she wanted to stay up during my rest so she laid on her blanket beside me on the couch while I did some sitching on her christmas stocking. Here is a preview of my work thus far and what it looks like finished in the magazine. Of course her's will say Ariel instead of Christina. Hehe.

After my rest, I decided to walk to the post office so I straped Ariel into the snuggly and off we went. It sure smells like fall. That crisp, cool smell, and the piles of colored leaves make it real. Hard to believe summer is over, especially when we still get those warm days. We got the parcel and headed home. It was the uber cheap clothes I ordered from Gymboree, they were having a $10 sale. I got some really cute stuff, in some different colors besides pink. Some of the shirts have this great stitching on it of forest animals, TOO CUTE!

I just heard that the one and only LINDSEY BUCKINGHAM is coming to Vancouver and performing at the Center on Novemeber 18th. I might need to find a babysitter, because he is soooooooo awesome. Sure it be better to see him with Fleetwood Mac, but who am I kidding, thats almost impossible. I bet Dad would wanna see him too. The guy is amazing on the guitar.

Ken is almost home so I should go. Expect updates this weekend after all the fun stuff including Mr. Champions B-day dinner and the baby shower! YAY!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Ariel is going to be one lucky girl this Christmas - that stocking is already looking gorgeous! Can't wait to see it when it's finished!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...