Sunday, September 03, 2006

Girl on the move!

I am really on the move! Last night I stayed up a bit later and finished our birth announcements! Woot. I had an idea what I wanted, checked the net to look for color ideas, then took elements from ones I liked and then added my own touch and bam, they are done. I uploaded the file to London Drugs so they should be ready in an hour or so. Ariel is officially 3 weeks old tomorrow, I think that is pretty dang good considering I had surgery, a dedication and a wedding all in that time frame. I also got my thank you cards designed and printing as I type. I'm doing those on my own printer since its faster and cheaper. Ken has gone to buy envelopes and Ariel is still sleeping, so I figured I would blog, aren't I nice. Heh.

Church was good, Ariel did very well. I took her out when she stared to wake up, as she needed her diaper changed. We made it back for mommy to get communion, yay. That is a whole new obstacle with a baby indeed. Ariel enjoys the worship time, she loves music in general. When it was over she seemed a little bummed. She did however, watch Pastor Dave speak, I wonder if she rememebered his voice from his visit to our home?

Tonight we are having dinner at Nana's, yay for fish! Mike and Jo are back from their honeymoon, hoping to see them soon. Tomorrow is a holiday for Ken so we are gonna have a fun, mellow family day. Maybe a walk in the park and to visit the ducks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...