Monday, September 18, 2006

My little meatloaf!

And I do mean that in a loving way of course. Hehe. This morning was Ariel's one month doctor's visit. She got to meet with her pediatrician for the first time and was a perfect little patient. Ariel did manage to kick the phone off during her weigh in, but other than that it was pretty low key. Now for her numbers, she is officially tipping the scales at 11.5 pounds! She is also now 22.5 inches long, a full inch growth since her birth. Needless to say looking at the chart, she is doing fabulous! She is also booked for her first shots next month, which left mommy with lots of paperwork to read up on. I am glad they give you so much info, it helps. My blood pressure is also getting better. The bottom number has dropped big time, and now we just need the top number to do the same. The more I get my life moving again the better I seem to be. Yay

After the doctors, we took Nana to coffee. She has a bad sinus cold, blah. She has to rest up and get better. Then we went to pick up a few cooler Cotton sleepers at Saans, as all Ariel has that fit her are warmer ones, and it can be sometimes warmer in our place so better to have a few choices. She did wear her cute poodle one last night and to the doctor's today. Her cousin Kyle and his girlfriend Megan gave her that one, along with several other cute goodies. I need to put her in the Minnie Mouse track suit they got her. It even has mouse ears on the hood. LOL! With the colder weather finally coming in, I can do that pretty soon.

Speaking of goodies, Ariel got another present in the mail from my grandma darlene. Another outfit for 9 months and cute diaper shirt, her favorite style with the snaps down the front. (Maybe they are my favs for quite diaper changes) I too got a present in the mail. I got my gift from Ken for becoming a mommy and doing such a great job going through the whole labour and surgery thing. Its a Mommy Bracelet, which has Ariel's name spelled out and her birth stone in little crystals. Its very special and perfect! I love it! The neat thing is you can add more bands for every child you have. Thanks honey!

4 comments:

Kim said...

More cute pictures! I love the new look of your site also - well done :-) Love the bracelet, it's such a sweet and thoughtful gift!

Jay said...

ooh thanks! a change is nice isn't it? whee.

Yep, my boy is pretty sweet. It makes up for leaving socks on the floor. hehe

Anonymous said...

the show i animated on won best show!! caillou!>..thats correct...all those tears and sweat...and bailing on Ken for my 24 hour shirt...heheheh

Jay said...

Thats so awesome! Guess it was ok to bail on him. Still can't get over you do 24 hour shifts sometimes. yuck. Ken is looking forward to seeing you. Hope you guys have fun at the festival!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...