Saturday, September 16, 2006

New Look

No more dots! I was getting pretty tired of seeing spots everyday and so much of my free time today has been getting this new look up and running. Yay! Has anyone updated to the new goggle blogger beta version yet? I did and can't comment on other blogs as me until they update too, blah.

This is Ariel at the moment. She is upstairs in her crib sleeping. She has been catnapping most of the morning. Awake, diaper change, snuggle, feed, burb, snuggle, sleep, repeat! Yes, must be nice.

In other news, the secret costume I ordered arrived this week, I think I forgot to mention it. I am not that big on the whole meaning of halloween thing, but I don't mind the cute costumes and pumpkins. I really hate the ick factor. Give me a harvest festival instead. So Ariel needed a funny outfit, with nothing to do with evil or scary stuff, and I found the perfect thing. Everyone has to wait, but trust me, its worth it. LOL.

Ken is gone, ALL DAY. Sniff. He is putting in some extra time after his classes to prepare for his trip to Ottawa. Its hard him gone so much, but I guess its good pratice for next week. Its coming fast, Wednesday he will be gone... sigh.

The awards thing he went to the other night was pretty cool apprently. Here is the link to the offical website. Ariel had to pose with him in his tux. Man, the boy looks good dressed up. Anyhoo, they went in a limo and everything. One of the student's work won an award and Ken went to accept it on his behalf.

I also managed to get the majority of thank you cards done and in the mail. There are still a few left and I think I shall try and finish those tonight. Also, all the announcements are mailed, so I can post the image finally for those I don't have an address for. If you want one sent, I still have extras. I didn't hear back from everyone I emailed for address updates. Oh well. Guess thats all for now, later gaters.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

ok, so I thought, "I want to be able to comment on Janet's blog again" and switchced to the new Beta blogger. THEN I realized "now the others can't comment on my bloggy!"

Boo hoo!

The ONE good thing about this is that I can now say what I wanted to say a few days ago... Happy one month birthday to Ariel!

Sigh... change is tough in blogland.

Dianne said...

Oh! And I love the new layout! And thanks for the birth announcement! (Very well done, too.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...