Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Losing my marbles

So yesterday was a bit a mixed bag. The morning was great. I did in fact not go crazy. On friday there had been a note saying Fed-ex had been there and would return on monday to try and redeliver a package for us. Well, on monday, a UPS man came and brought the kermit toy and yet no Fed-ex in sight. I called, but didn't have the tracting number and just assumed a postal code would do it. Well the lady said no packages were scheduled. I began believing I mistook the slip for Fed-ex when in fact it was UPS. Just as I was about to chalk one up in the stupid tally, the Fed-ex lady arrived bright and early on tuesday. Good grief. Anyhoo, it was Ariel's gift from the Trottier gang. It was a lovely silver cross necklace, very special indeed. We need to get back to thank you cards today, we are getting behind again.

Later in the morning we went out for a walk with Nana till about noon. Ariel did ok, was a bit fussy at times, mostly since she really just wanted to lay out straight rather than sit in the carseat attached to the buggy. I ended up carrying her and she fell asleep rather quickly. Nothing beats a good snuggle.

Once we were home, she slept most of the afternoon. Ken was staying late so we were off the hook for getting dinner ready. I had my lunch leftovers and Ariel played on her floor blanket. Daddy Ken came home and had some time with Ariel. He read her some books and she really enjoyed that. Ended the evening with the Daily Show and went to bed. And so begins another day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...