Thursday, September 14, 2006

Let sleeping babies lie

First off, my little girl is offically a month old!!! YAY! Crazy how time flys. But returning to my title, thats what I am doing, she is completely out. It actually was great, I got some much needed cleaning done around here. YAY! Ariel woke up at 6am and went back down till 9ish. Then we had a much needed bath, after bringing some of her breakfast back up over herself. Once she was bathed, dry and snuggled up in clean clothes and blankie, she was counting sheep. Its almost 1230 and she is still sawing logs. I check on her every so often and I think she will wake up soon as she is starting to squirm a bit. Still, it was nice to have a long break to get several rooms in livable condition again.

Yesterday afternoon, Ariel got some more mail that I forgot to mention. A gift from her great-grammy Ambrose, which was a 'my first Bible' and a cd with songbook. She also got her birth certificate from the government. So she is offical! YAY.

Ken had a coffee date with good friend Toby last night. He has been a bit of a social butterfly this week, hehe. Anyhoo, they had a good time and Ken came home and had daddy daughter snuggle time. She fell asleep in his arms, too cute. It was nice for me to get some time to eat and wash up.

Tonight is the awards show, so Ken is out till late. Just the girls tonight. I think I will introduce Ariel to Survivor. Hehe. She will most likely sleep through it. Ended up getting the baby shower date finalized for October 1st. Should be fun! There is also one coming up at the coffee party group next friday. It will be good to be busy as Ken leaves on Wednesday. Sniff. At least I'm not totally alone anymore when he goes away. Its nice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...