Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Birthday Fun

Just a short post to share some pictures from tonight. Ken and I are still kinda yucky, the tickle in our throats just won't leave, argh. Anyhoo, cake makes it all better right?

Yes, I made up a cake for Ken's birthday. It wasn't much of a surprise though since he was home again today. Oh well. Its the thought right? Ariel liked watching it rise in the oven.


Here is the Pac Man cake I made for Ken!


Ariel was so eager to get to the cake she raced through dinner.


I couldn't find any small candles, so Pac Man held the big one in his mouth, haha.


Finally! We can eat the cake!!!!!!!


What a silly girl!


Nothing else much happened today. Just another lazy day at home, thus creating a bit of cabin fever in yours truly. When it finally got nice enough to walk outside, Ariel was napping and I was dog tired and needed a nap. She has been becoming rather fast and demanding the past few days. Whether that is just her or effects of teething is yet to be seen, but either way, I needed to put my feet up. In the end, how can you stay mad or frustrated at that face!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

That cake is too funny! :)

Jill Brochard said...

I love the look on Ariel's face in that first picture! And your cake just rocks!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...