Monday, February 18, 2008

Now a word from Ariel

Hi people that read my mommy's blog thing! This is Ariel, filling in tonight since my mommy is helping Daddy finish some work. They aren't letting me help, apparently my scribbles aren't up to standard yet. If this is what living with 2 artists is going to be like, I might need to become an lawyer, just to bug them. Hehe.


Anyways, what has Mommy been saying about me lately? She didn't tell the pee on the floor story did she? I will never be able to show my face at Gymboree again if she did. I know she wanted me to sit on that potty thing, but puppy REALLY had to go, so really I was helping.

Mommy and I went to the store today for veggies and diapers. We ran into Aunty Lala shopping and buying peanut butter. I don't eat a lot of peanut butter, I prefer more complex flavors like salmon and spinach. Don't get me wrong, if its food I will eat it, I am not picky.

We went through the tight area where the nice people talk to me, put our food in bags and mommy gives over that little plastic card. I am never allowed to read the pretty magazines they have beside me. I wanted to know why they always have big chocolate cakes on the weight loss ones. Hmmm cake. I like cake, its one of my favorite words these days. Somehow I thought if I learned to say something I would get it... not so true with the cake word. Need to work on that.

On the way home we saw Nana and Papa. I enjoy visiting them, but they never let me play on the computer... again, I think Mommy has them convinced that I shouldn't. I was showing off my climbing skills today, I got on Nana's bed all by myself. Even I amaze myself sometimes.

When we got home I got a yummy lunch. Afterwards we got to open a special parcel from some of Mommy's internet mommy friends. We had sent a valentines gift to someone and today we got one too!


I got a cute dolly, I love her!


Mommy got some low calorie candy, which apparently is the good kind because I don't think Daddy is allowed to have any... or me for that matter, even though I am trying hard in this picture to steal some.


Thank you so much Sarah Rachel and Jackson for our nice present and cards. Mommy told me its important to say thank you, and how blessed we are for nice friends that live all over the world. Thats pretty neat. I hope I can meet some of them soon. Mommy says we will get to see some of them when we go to Disneyland, so I am very excited!


Well, I just had 2 pieces of chicken for dinner. Both Mommy and Daddy couldn't believe I ate that much... then I had some cookies. I love cookies. Now I am going to go have a bath with my friend turtle. He squirts water and I think he is funny. I will probably have to go to bed after that, so I better say bye bye now. Thanks for letting me talk to you... and don't believe everything Mommy says... cuz I am a perfect princess!

6 comments:

SarahRachel said...

Ariel- you are an excellent blogger! Jackson and I are so glad you like your dolly and hope you like the candy, too. We wish we could meet you in person and hopefully someday we will! =) It sounds like you and your mommy had a great day! You sure are blessed to have such a great mommy. =)

Kristin said...

Very cute post! :)

Brenda said...

Hi Ariel! I think your mommy should let you blog more often, you did a great job! I think we should convince all of our mommies to meet up sometime so we can all play together, whatcha think? Oh, and I like your dolly too, she's real pretty! Love, Mallory

Amy said...

Ariel- It's so nice to hear from you (cute post Jay!!) We can't wait to meet up with you when you come down to Disneyland!! Love, Boston

Katrina said...

Love it! You're just so cute Ariel. :)

Jill Brochard said...

So adorable Ariel! Looks like you have a career as a writer just waiting for you! ;) Love the pee on the floor story!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...