Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Welcome Home Daddy!

Ken got home late last night after Ariel was in bed, but he got to visit her this morning when she got up. She was very happy to see him, a bit of disbelief that it was really him, but when she got presents, she was all smiles. She loves her bear...


And Daddy got funny onsies for her.


I got a pretty shell necklace, spoon for my collection and a few other little things. It was so nice to have him home, and its funny as it seems like now he was never gone.

Today Stella and I went to the fabric store, always a fun trip! I found the princess pattern for Ariel's Disneyland costume. I got the best surprise when I found the perfect material to use, it was all 70% off!!! I then realized I could totally make her a Tinkerbell costume too. So I am very excited, especially since the cost of the materials doesn't even match what one of those park dresses would cost. Woot!


Then we had a snack at Tim Horton's. Ariel and I shared some Timbits, although with the way she loves them, she nearly had my 2 along with hers. I shall call her the donut monster.


We then did a quick stop at Michael's craft store as we had 40% off coupons. I got the new cake pan that I plan on using at Ariel's birthday party this year. Its a giant cupcake, so cute. All the way to the cashier Ariel kept saying "CAKE!" Hahaha. I think we may need to try it out a few times before then, hee. I also got some new beads to make some new bracelets for Ariel and some cute Easter decorations I can add to my Easter tree.

While I made dinner tonight, I finally caught Ariel stock piling her cookies. Here I thought she was eating them, but rather is saving them for a rainy day. What a monkey.


We came home and Ariel and I had lunch, followed by naps. Ken has to do some animation tonight, so I better finish up here and go relieve him from Ariel duty. Tomorrow is Valentines day, and a special little girl's half birthday. Expect a cute post, so tune in tomorrow!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

70% off!! Gotta love a good sale!
Looking forward to seeing the finished product being wore by your cute girl. :)

Jill Brochard said...

I can't wait to see the customs you make! So crafty! Glad Areil got her daddy back ;)

Kim said...

I can't wait to see the costumes you make! Woot woot for sale - you'll laugh your head off once you see how expensive the park costumes are!!

Jay said...

Kim, oh I HAVE! The funny thing is that was 6 years ago, so I can only imagine how much more they are now. Plus Ariel is gonna have an original. Hee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...